What I Do
- I coach people to be the best version of themselves, so they can achieve what they want while still be true to who they really are.
- Most of the tools and techniques I use to optimize personal and professional performance can be delivered via video or telephone conferencing.
- I give workshops on how to use one of those tools, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
Who Are My Clients?
- Executives who want to improve both their level of success and authenticity
- Hard-working professionals who want to avoid an impending burnout
- Business owners who are tired of feeling like sooner or later people will see that they don’t have their internal act together
- Well-educated managers who have a quieter personality and feel like they have to either accept a lower level of success or exhaust themselves trying to act like the extraverts that society expects in leadership roles
- Healing professionals who know all about psychology and wellness and still do not have the confidence, success and peace of mind they deserve
- Smart, evolved men and women with habits they can’t break such as smoking or emotional eating.
- Companies and organizations who want to improve their people’s ability to handle change
My name is Helene “Dee” Desruisseaux, and like many people I have had several lifetimes within a life.
I lived the high achievement life in large corporations: commercial banking, strategic consulting, financial advising, and managing staff through reorganizations. I advised entrepreneurs and was one myself. I was a business educator and trainer.
What increasingly fascinated me though, was how human beings function; how we can not only perform at our best but how we can do so being true to our real selves, a necessary condition to being happy.
That led to years of study and research in all sorts of fields, including the one I now use the most in my work, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
Because I like to learn, I tend to accumulate degrees which are certainly not the main determinant of success, but in case it’s relevant, here are some of them:
MBA,CA, CPA (to learn what’s behind the numbers)
Doctor of Acupuncture (to learn more about the body’s energy systems)
ACC, CPC (meaning I am certified with the International Coach Federation)
Master Practitioner of NLP and Hypnosis
Trainer of NLP